Saturday, September 09, 2006

Tungku Beach (6th September 2006) – Puspa Rahayu


This week our location was at Tungku Beach. It took us about 10 minutes to reach there. When I heard that we were going to Tungku beach at first, I felt so exciting since it was my first time to go there. Usually I just pass by the beach on the way back to hostel or back to KB. The scenery was very awesome. We were asked to walk and take a look at the surrounding plus we were asked to do sort of “cleaning campaign”. We picked up the rubbish that laid down everywhere and divide it into different bags for collection of cans, bottles and other rubbish. But I think the Tungku beach was quite clean compared to some other beach in Brunei that I have visited before. Not much we have learned during this trekking except building our self-awareness about the environment. I would loved to rate this trip 6/10 because of the pleasure scenery which made me felt peaceful and for reminding me how important to have such a clean environment. The trekking was quite unchallengeable if compared to our fist and second trip. Nevertheless, I still felt happy and enjoy the trip.

No comments: