Monday, August 28, 2006

Mas Zuraidah (Sg.Tilong 23/08/06)

As it was the 1st BEAP trekking, ofcourse, i felt very excited. Plus, i've never been to the forest at Sg. Tilong before. Ok..it was totally fun. We did come across an animal, but we didn't get to see it clearly because it ran away very fast. Our group leader said it was a rat. A huge one, that is. But my friend at the first glance thought it was a chicken.Hahahaha. Very funny. Moreover, i've learnt a name of a tree, but i don't know how to spell it. I know that it produce a nice smell and it has beautiful flowers that produces the smell. I'm an Economics student, all i know is about the Labour supply, GDP, unemployment, etc, so i have an excuse though.Hehe. What's more? I watched a live action on deforestation. It was my first time ever. Well, they did it on a good cause though. But i hope they don't destroy the whole forest. Otherwise, i'll go on strike. Well, no lah. I'm just kidding. Hehe. O yea! I nearly slipped twice because it was slippery. I just laughed it out. We also get to hear the sound of birds. Cute! But i didn't get to see them.

Anyway, the walk made me realized that i don't have to go to the gym if i do this often and also by controlling my diet.Hehe. Overall, the trekking was enjoyable. I would rate it 7/10. I'm really looking forward for the next trekking site. And the following sites also.


Cheers.

No comments: